Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mrs. KPShubert - What's in a name?

Last Thursday (I think it was Thursday) I went to the library nearest Anjoli's school before I picked her up. I didn't stop to get anything specific but I thought I'd check out the books on pregnancy - surprisingly I found one on "plus-sized" ladies and pregnancy.

After perusing the section I thought about other baby things, but since I'm not a first-timer I thought most of the titles weren't for me. I stopped at baby names and I picked up 2 books there too! :)

I really like the Baby Names For Dummies book - even though it's formatted in a strange style (for me at least, never having read a "For Dummies" book before) - it really has a lot of useful information and the index of names in the back is easy enough to navigate.

I'm not sure how Mr. will react to me publicizing my lists but I'm curious about your opinions - dear as you are to me. So here goes!

Boys:

      Seth
       David
       Samuel
       Benjamin
       Javier
       Rafael

Girls:

       Esther
       Michelle
       Maggie (or maybe Marguerite and Maggie for short)
       Noel
       Leah
       Belinda

I plan on giving this child a first and middle name so I’m thinking of including a family name like Guadalupe (or Lupe for a girl) somewhere in there – I know technically Rafael is a family name too – or maybe I’ll just use a couple of names from the lists above. Seth Javier Esther Michelle? :-)

Anyway, these are my lists so far. You’re welcome to comment or e-mail me if you’d like to let me know what you think!

Better get back to it, love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment