Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mrs. KPShubert - Maternity Clothes

If you see my FB posts you might know I bought a couple of outfits of maternity clothes from a resale event recently. They're really nice (for work) clothes and are super comfortable!

I have a couple of pairs of pants for work that have been rather large on me for some time now, so I'm missing one day's worth. Currently, as in until I get one more pair of pants and today specifically, I'm using a pair of pants that make me realize just how comfortable those new clothes are! I haven't had the chance to change out of work clothes today and I'm really regretting not making the time. :-( I'm not hurting myself or the baby I'm just uncomfortable... *sigh*

I'm glad that I haven't totally rid myself of a few favorite pieces that have gotten loose in the last few years - I'll have a decent wardrobe without buying too much more! Hmmm, now that I think about it I have to wonder if I have a coat that will fit me in January?!

I better let y'all off this ride for now, please keep all appendages inside the ride until the vehicle comes to a complete stop. Love y'all!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch.

1 comment:

  1. Its actually quite annoying over here because they often have quite nice clothes that are in the maternity range but dont do the equivalent in the "normal" range.

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete