Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mrs. KPShubert - Kidneys are cool beans!

Yesterday I was minding my business and all of a sudden heard the voicemail tone from my phone. This was odd because I usually have my phone on vibrate at work - oops! I immediately silenced the phone and checked my message.

It was the lab tech lady from my OB's office - Gayle. I like Gayle, she's a little southern (belle) lady - heavy on the drawl. So I had to listen to the message 3 times before I really understood what she said.

And what she said was that my OB had the results for my 24 hour pee test and that the results were normal. :)

I was so thrilled - I could pee easier knowing (excuse the body humor & slight pun)!

Just wanted to share something not about puking & good news! Talk soon, love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment