Monday, November 1, 2010

Mrs. KPShubert - Post-Most-Everything-Jellybean

So it's been a while - but I wanted to update all those interested in what's going on with this whole roller coaster ride.

Last you heard I'd gone back soon after to do blood work so as to check my hormone levels - - specifically the hCG (pregnancy) hormone.  When the initial results came back they told me I was still higher on the scale from where they thought I should be and I had to go back at the 2 week mark from that first appointment. 


After that second (post) appointment the results were a bit more favourable - they said I should've been a 5 on the (whatever) scale and I was at a 4 - I was good.

I should have an appointment next Thursday -- oh but wait, they've cancelled rescheduled me until the day I go on vacation for Thanksgiving!  Sorry - but I can't afford that time off in a short week! :-(  I've called back and this type of appointment only gets done at a couple of times each day -- 8:30 a.m. (the Dr usually gets in at 9?!) and 1 p.m.  So I've had to schedule a 1 p.m. on Dec 8th!

:-(

Suffering succotash! 

So the 2-month post-partum appointment turns into a 3-month p-p appt!

Oh well, c'est la vie!

I know I'm where I'm supposed to be with regards to God - and He's still working on me...

Maybe I'll start a "real" blog!  What do you think?  Any ideas on what to write on?  Maybe cooking & food reviews for local haunts?  I don't even dare think my life is exciting enough to just make it with a "journal" type thing - - and not like I'd want to broadcast everything that happens which might interest any & every Jill, Jane & Jessie out there...

Anyhow - here's me saying g'bye until December at least.

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment